Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Pretty and Polished Born Again Swatch :) [Pic Heavy]

Hello Hello! I am SO excited about today's post! Last week I ordered from the PrettyandPolished Etsy shop which is run by a fellow blogger! You can check out her Etsy shop here and her blog here. I ordered three mini's to get my feet wet into the indie polish trend. I have to say I am already convinced to go back for more!

This is polish number 1 and I am LOVING it. Born Again is a blue shimmer jelly with four sizes of blue, pink, purple and multi colored hexies. This makes for a gorgeous layering polish or a stand alone. For these shots I layered Born Again over a BonBon blue shimmer (shown below). This is the closest color I own to the base of Born Again and I wanted to layer to save the precious liquid. :)

1 coat Blue Shimmer. 2 generous coats Born Again. Seche.



 



There are so many pics to try and capture the wondrous beauty that is Born Again. I am already thinking about what color I want to layer this over next time I wear it! Hope you like!
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment