Saturday, March 24, 2012

FingerPaints Flecked over Revlon Royal

Yet again the infamous FingerPaints flakies make an appearance. I had always adored flakies from afar until this polish right here. Flecked is a wonderful blue/green flakie that I have found the look good under many undies other than the traditional black.

I have another post layering Flecked over purple here and over black here. I just can't get enough of this polish! I thought if it looked so good over purple then it would look amazing over blue. So Royal to the rescue! Turned out great! I think I like Flecked over Revlon Royal the best yet. What do you think?




I'd love to hear your thoughts ;)
xo Meg

2 comments:

  1. Wow, this is gorgeous!!!!! I am always layering my flakies over just black, love the look with Royal! So cool =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks beautiful! I love flakies over Royal, gives them a whole new dimension xoxo

    ReplyDelete