Monday, March 12, 2012

Essie Orange, It's Obvious! Layering

Lovely layering for you today. I wanted to swatch a new Revlon I have had staring at me for weeks! Pineapple Fizz is a bright yellow jelly full of yellow glass flecks. I guess you could call them small flakies, but thats kinda what glass fleck is, right?! Haha regardless of the word choice, this polish packs quite a punch.

I have tried this polish over black but I wanted it to rise to it's full potential. I decided on a base of Essie's Orange, It's Obvious! from their 2012 Spring Collection. The end result is quite bright and perfect for those suffering from cabin fever!

2 coats Orange, It's Obvious!. 1 coat Pineapple Fizz. Seche. (Light Box)

(Natural Direct Sunlight)


Pic of the base color, Essie Orange, It's Obvious!



As you can see in the pic, the yellow jelly is scented like pineapples!
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment