Sunday, April 15, 2012

China Glaze Touch of Glamour

So today I have yet another China Glaze polish for you! From the 'vault' if you will, is China Glaze Touch of Glamour. A very light yellow nude shimmer. My skin tone is so pale, this polish looked more nude than it would on someone with darker skin. The top photo looks more yellow and the other two make the polish look more nude. I was kinda sad when I was putting this on because I have had it for about six months and it has already evaporated a lot. It got clumpy, not to the point of misery, but it was definitely difficult to work with. I bought it online and noticed that it has an old label so it was probably hanging out in storage for a while. Either way, nothing a little polish thinner can't fix!

I decided to wear this color for my wedding because it is simple and pretty. I didn't want to wear white nails so I figured this would be a good choice.

2 coats Touch of Glamour. Seche.




Hope you like :) I'm still on the hunt for a good nude creme. Any suggestions?
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment