Monday, May 28, 2012

Influenster Review: SoyJoy Bar

Today I am reviewing the Blueberry SoyJoy bar for you. I had mentioned in my Vox Box Opening post that I was not a fan of blueberry. This bar MADE me a blueberry fan! I was sitting watching t.v. one night and decided to replace my evening snack with this bar. When I opened the packaging, the smell immediately made my mouth water. I smelled baked blueberries and yumminess! 


The bar was a bit on the dry side, but it worked with the flavors. It was loaded with texture which I like. There was a slight crunch along with the lovely taste of blueberry. It was kind of like a bread loaded with fruit and nuts.


I have to say that I was very much impressed with this product, even with my hesitancy because of the blueberry flavor. I will be purchasing this again and I can't wait to see what other flavors SoyJoy has to offer!


Here is the Nutritional Information.

More Influenster products coming for review soon!

I recieved the above mentioned product for review by Influenster.
xo Meg

No comments:

Post a Comment