Sunday, July 1, 2012

Untried 17: China Glaze Fast Track

Horrible pictures I know. This post is purely to satisfy the requirement for my untried for today. Better late than never right? I told myself I was going to do this challenge successfully and even with my crazy life, I am going to do my best to hold up to that.

China Glaze Fast Track from the Hunger Games Collection. I love how it matches my skin tone, but in the light you have that gold shimmer. Two coats without topcoat.





Glitter Glitter Sparkle Sparkle! Love.
xo Meg

6 comments:

  1. This is still in my untrieds too. Such a pretty color, but its hard to photograph....thats probably why its still untried for me :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. And it makes me have ghost hands! I did love it on though..

      Delete
  2. Yum! I never ended up picking this one up so I'm glad to have seen a swatch!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!!! i own this but still have not used it on myself! i need to with the program i guess. miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is very pretty isn't it?!

    xxx

    http://www.unnakednails.com/

    ReplyDelete